Can’t take the heat? Want to stay on track but need a cool treat? Don’t worry… I have your back!
- 1 pint blueberries, washed and dried
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Line a baking sheet (with edges) with parchment paper.
- Roll the blueberries in the yogurt. I did it one at a time, but with only a couple remaining, realized it probably would have been fine to mix them all together VERY GENTLY and then just place them on the sheet with space in between each berry.
- Freeze for a few hours.
- Remove from tray and place into a container. Put back in freezer until you’re ready to eat them!