I love LaaLoosh. I loved her before, but now I love her even more. Chex Mix is my weakness (well, to be more accurate, one of my many weaknesses). Chex Mix, Puppy Chow/Muddy Buddies…. yum. So, here’s a tasty-looking recipe. I’m not quite sure how the ingredients add up to a total of 3 cups, but I’ll go with it.
Click HERE for her full post.
Chocolate Crunch Snack Mix Recipe
Chewy and crunchy, sweet and salty, this Chocolate Crunch Snack Mix has it all! And for just 3 Points + per serving, it’s a great low calorie snack to indulge in when that sweet tooth strikes.
- 1 cup Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup pretzel sticks broken in half
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp bittersweet chocolate chips, melted
- Combine Chex, pretzels and cranberries in a medium sized bowl.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate; stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture on a wax paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is ¾ cup
Each serving = 3 Points +
PER SERVING: 200 calories; 2 g fat; 27 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 4 g fiber