From the lovely Laaloosh blog… Visit her page and see all of the healthy, yummy things you can make at home!
Pimento Cheese Dip Recipe
This slimmed down version of a popular Southern recipe is a real treat for dieting dip lovers. Each serving has just 1 Points +, making it an ideal low calorie dip recipe to use on just about anything.
- 1 cup reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1 4-ounce jar sliced pimientos, drained and chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, grated
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Dash of pepper
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheeses until smooth and fluffy. Add all of the remaining ingredients and beat until well blended.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 12
Culinary tradition: USA (Southern)
Entire recipe is 12 servings
Serving size is 2 tbsp
Each serving = 1 Points +
PER SERVING: 41 calories; 2 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 0 g fiber