Stuffed Turkey Burger
Flavorful twist on a low fat burger.
- 12 oz ground turkey
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Place a cup of stuffing mix in a bowl and pour 1/2 a cup of chicken broth over it and mix well.
- Let sit for 5-6 minutes until soft.
- Mix the ground turkey, the wet stuffing, the BBQ sauce and the garlic powder.
- Press mixture into a large container and divide it into 4 equal portions using a knife.
- To cook, either pan-fry the burgers in cooking spray like Pam, or cook them on the grill.