From Better Homes and Gardens… It could be delicious, it could be NASTY… I really can’t decide. I think I’ll try it soon, though!
Cottage Cheese and Apple Snacks
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or apple pie spice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons skim milk
- 3 medium apples or pears, cored and sliced
2. Serve the dip immediately or cover and chill it for up to 24 hours. Serve dip with the apple or pear slices. Makes 6 (2-tablespoon) servings.
- Calories 106
- Total Fat (g) 4
- Cholesterol (mg) 3
- Sodium (mg) 178
- Carbohydrate (g) 13
- Protein (g) 7,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet