So, I don’t have the best track record when it comes to cooking without a recipe… But today’s lunch was okay!
- 3 small zucchinis
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 egg
- Seasoned salt
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- 2 T crumbled bacon bits
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Spiralize the zucchini using a super awesome spiralizer. If you don’t have one (you should!), you can just finely dice/shred the zucchini.
- Saute zucchini, diced onion, and olive oil in a skillet until tender.
- Add egg to mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Continue cooking until zucchini-egg mix is slightly browned.
- Season with seasoned salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and continue cooking until the cheese is melted.
- Dish it up and enjoy!
The next time I make it I might try added some chopped mushroom and after cooking, I’d add a little diced tomato. My husband wasn’t very excited about it based on looks, but he said it was pretty good!